This page will be updated soon
- The students of Team NITK-Civil consisting of students of III year B.Tech won second prize in the Design Event at the prestigious “SHASTRA” technical festival of IIT, Chennai, during Oct 2010
- Mr. Roman Poya of final year B.Tech won the coveted award for the best technical paper “Contact Mechanics Approach for Modelling and Seismic Analysis of Masonry Structures” presented at the international conference of earth sciences and engineering (ICEE 2010) held at Hyderbad during Aug 2010.
- Himanshu Shekhar Jha Secured 1st position in Nirvahana, Engineer 2011(competition for designing the sustainable business units).
- Himanshu Shekhar Jha Secured 1st and 3rd position in Colossus (competition of designing and building truss structures),Engineer 2010 and Engineer 2011 respectively.
- Shruthi D Prabhu won 1st place in “Incise”, a state level paper presentation competition.
- Shruthi D Prabhu won “The best poster” and “The best essay” awards, energy conservation day-2012 at NTPC Ltd
- Shruthi D Prabhu won “architect”, a state level structural design competition during engineer 2010, one of the largest nationwide technical fests
- Shruthi D Prabhu was placed 2nd in a socially conscious engineer event during Engineer, one of the largest nationwide technical fests for project “Cost effective eco friendly construction technologies and sustainable methods.”